If you want the beard and mustache you deserve, the chances are that you did some research online. You’ve probably stumbled upon beard hair transplants in Turkey. It’s simply because this branch of surgery and clinics in Turkey became world-famous, including Sapphire Hair Clinic. With hair transplant in Turkey, achieve the desired effects and aesthetics.
While there can be various reasons why men don’t grow a beard and mustache, there is only one efficient way to get the thickness you want. If you wish to achieve the desired hair growth, plastic surgery is the best course of action. Sapphire Hair Clinic delivers outstanding results and has thousands of happy patients worldwide. Let’s see what beard hair transplant is and how it is performed.
What is a beard hair transplant?
Beard hair transplant in turkey is a delicate procedure handled by experienced surgeons. It refers to the practice of extracting the hair follicle from the donor area and transplanting it to a beard or mustache. If we have to talk numbers of follicles that need to be collected, it varies both for the mustache and beard and depends on the need.
For instance, depending on your needs, you might need anywhere between 400 to 1,000 follicles for the mustache and 500 to 3,000 follicles for the beard. Once the follicles are implanted, the patient receives adequate post-op therapy.
How much does a beard transplant cost Turkey?
Between $1,500 to $4,000
The location, reputation of the clinic or surgeon, particular technique employed, quantity of grafts needed, and package contents are some of the variables that can affect the cost of a beard transplant in Turkey. A beard transplant in Turkey usually costs anywhere from $1,500 to $4,000 or more on average.
Remember that this is only an estimate, and that actual costs may differ based on the following variables:
- Clinic Reputation: Surgeons with extensive expertise and a strong track record may command greater rates for their services.
- Geographic Location: Costs might change between Turkish cities; in general, more central or affluent places would result in higher costs for clinics.
- Contents: While some clinics simply offer surgery, others give post-operative care, lodging, transportation, and prescription drugs as part of their all-inclusive packages.
- Experience of the Surgeon: The cost of the surgery may be affected by the experience and standing of the surgeon carrying it out. Surgeons with extensive experience could bill extra for their services.
- Number of Grafts: The cost can be greatly impacted by the number of grafts needed to attain the desired beard density. More grafts may be required for some people than for others.
Fees for the facility and anesthesia may also have an impact on the final cost of the beard transplant.
In order to get a precise pricing for a beard transplant in Turkey, it’s best to get in touch with reliable clinics or surgeons and ask for a thorough quotation. They can give you details on their offerings, the precise cost of the operation, and any extra expenses or inclusions.
It’s crucial to carry out in-depth research, read patient testimonials, and confirm the credentials and standing of the clinic or surgeon before choosing one. Additionally, to make sure the operation matches your personal needs, think about bringing up your expectations and concerns during a consultation.
Which is the best beard transplant in Turkey?
The subjective process of identifying the “best” beard transplant facility or surgeon in Turkey can be influenced by a number of factors, such as your own needs, preferences, and expectations. Beard transplant treatments are available in Turkey from a number of reliable facilities and qualified surgeons; the decision you make will ultimately depend on your unique situation. Keep the following things in mind to assist you in selecting the best choice:
- Research: To begin, carry out a thorough search to locate surgical practices and physicians that specialize in beard transplants. Examine reviews, patient endorsements, and before-and-after pictures to determine their reputation for excellence in the field.
- Experience and Qualifications: Check the surgeons’ credentials and backgrounds. Seek out plastic or reconstructive surgeons with board certification who have performed several facial hair transplants.
- Clinic Reputation: Pick a clinic that has a solid track record of offering top-notch services, upholding global safety and hygienic standards, and providing exceptional patient care.
- Meetings: Make appointments for meetings with several clinics or surgeons to go over your particular requirements, hopes, and worries. Assess the clinic’s amenities and the surgeon’s experience during these sessions.
- Method: Find out the precise method that is employed in beard transplants. Follicular unit extraction (FUE) and transplantation (FUT) are the two most popular techniques. Talk about the approach that works best for your situation.
- Cost: Take into account your spending plan and evaluate the procedure’s prices at several clinics. Extremely low prices should be avoided since quality and safety shouldn’t be sacrificed.
- Effective communication is crucial while working with the surgeon and the clinic personnel. Prior to, during, and following the treatment, make sure you are able to communicate your objectives and any potential worries.
- Patient Testimonials and Reviews: Learn about past patients’ experiences with the surgeon and clinic by reading their thoughts and reviews.
- Verify whether the clinic is accredited and complies with global guidelines for surgical techniques and patient safety.
- Personalized Suggestions: Seek advice from others who have had beard transplants in Turkey if you know anyone who has had the procedure done.
The ideal beard transplant in Turkey will ultimately rely on your personal objectives and needs. Make an informed choice based on the surgeon’s experience, the reputation of the clinic, safety regulations, and your own comfort level with the selected physician by taking your time to conduct extensive research.
Is a beard transplant risky?
Like any surgical treatment, a beard transplant has some risks and potential consequences. However, they are usually avoided when the procedure is carried out by skilled and qualified surgeons in recognized facilities that adhere to safety and cleanliness requirements. The following are some possible dangers connected to a beard transplant:
- Infection: There is a chance of infection at the donor or recipient locations. To combat infections, proper cleanliness and sterilization procedures are crucial.
- Scarring: Scars at the donor site or in the recipient area may result from the procedure employed (Follicular Unit Transplantation, or FUT, versus Follicular Unit Extraction, or FUE). Whereas FUE leaves smaller, less obvious scars, FUT typically results in a linear scar.
- Graft Survival: Not every transplanted hair follicle will be able to grow hair and survive. The success rate can change based on certain variables.
- Uneven Growth: Sometimes, hair doesn’t grow uniformly, or you need to go through more sessions to have the density you want in your beard.
- Swelling and Discomfort: Following the surgery, swelling, soreness, and discomfort are frequent, but they are usually transient and can be controlled with prescribed medicine.
- Shock Loss: After the surgery, there may occasionally be a brief “shock loss” of the facial hair in the recipient area, although it normally comes back.
- Numbness: At the donor and recipient sites, there may be brief numbness, although this usually goes away with time.
- Keloid Formation: Raised and thickened scar tissue is a sign of keloid scarring, which may occur in some people.
Selecting a reliable clinic with skilled surgeons who adhere to best practices in infection control, patient care, and surgical techniques is essential to reducing these risks. To reduce hazards, it’s also recommended to discuss all of your wants and expectations in detail with the surgeon and the clinic during the appointment.
Even though many people find that a beard transplant produces fantastic results, it’s crucial to weigh the dangers and talk about them with the surgeon before having the surgery. When thinking about any surgical treatment, it is imperative to put safety, care quality, and adherence to best practices first.
Can you get a beard transplant in Turkey?
In Turkey, it is possible to receive a beard transplant. Beard transplants and other hair transplant operations are frequently performed in Turkey. Face hair transplantation is a popular specialty among Turkish clinics, and the nation is known for providing these procedures at reasonable prices. To create a thicker, denser beard, hair follicles from the donor location—usually the back of the head—are transplanted to the recipient area on the face.
Make sure you select a reliable facility or surgeon by doing extensive research before considering a beard transplant in Turkey. Examine credentials, prior experience, testimonials from patients, and before and after pictures to gauge the caliber of their work. Arrange meetings to talk about your unique requirements, expectations, and any worries you may have.
Turkey provides a variety of choices for anyone looking to improve their facial hair, and the country is home to numerous highly qualified and experienced doctors who specialize in beard transplants. When making your choice, be sure to put safety and high-quality care first. You should also talk through the specifics of the surgery with the surgeon or clinic of your choice to make sure it fits your objectives.
How is a beard hair transplant performed? (Step by step with DHI or FUE Method)
You’ve probably heard about DHI and FUE hair transplants. In Istanbul, Turkey, the beard transplant procedure is either DHI or FUE. Let’s see what each one of them has to offer and how they are performed.
FUE stands for Follicular Unit Extraction. The technique has become quite popular because it causes minimal trauma and removes the need for stitches or incisions. During the FUE procedure, a surgeon removes the hair follicles from the donor area.
At Sapphire Hair Clinic, surgeons remove hair from the nape because this area is genetically resistant to hair loss. In order to conveniently extract hair follicles, local anesthesia is a must. You won’t feel a thing during the procedure. Follicles are placed in a storage solution to ensure their safety.
Once the follicles are removed, the surgeon then transplants them to the beard or mustache. To safely transplant them, a surgeon will use micro blades to make micro holes and slits. Follicle grafts are then placed in slits and holes. As we mentioned earlier, to ensure the long life span of transplanted hair, follicular unit extraction usually targets the area of the back of the neck.
To understand the DHI procedure, you should look at it as the next-gen FUE. It delivers high-quality results, and hair loss will be a thing of the past for patients. With this beard hair transplant, the donor area is left with no scarring, while the beard and mustache will have a natural appearance.
The first step of the DHI method is removing hair follicles one by one. Follicles are then loaded onto an implant device. The Choi Implanter Pen is the tool that enables implanting follicles directly into the recipient area without the need to make any micro incisions.
This tool makes micro incisions and transplants follicles at the same time. It provides even better results than FUE, making the beard and mustache appear thicker and more natural.
General information regarding beard hair transplantation
If you want to have a beard hair transplant in Turkey, you are probably interested in some numbers. First, you should know that Sapphire Hair Clinic works only with highly experienced transplant doctors for beard transplants in Turkey.
Regarding the cost, side effects, and recovery, you won’t be able to find better experts at a more affordable price than in Turkey. This is precisely why hair transplant surgery services in Turkey are top-rated. Thousands of patients come from all corners of the world to get their procedures done at clinics in Turkey.
If you choose FUE, the operation usually takes around 2 hours, but it can last longer depending on the size of the area. Due to the delicacy, DHI takes longer than FUE. A DHI procedure lasts approximately 6 hours. In either case, you won’t spend a day in the hospital. The recovery duration for both procedures is the same and lasts anywhere from 1 to 7 days.
Hopefully, we managed to answer all your questions regarding beard hair transplants in Turkey. If you have more questions, let us remind you that you can get a free consultation at Sapphire Hair Clinic. If you are coming outside of Turkey, the clinic will help arrange the transportation and stay once you come to Turkey.
Instagram : sapphirehairclinic