Treatment Methods and Process
Technological means and the restructuring of technical tools and possibilities in medical science, and the panel and research processes steered by expert and technical staff who are knowledgeable in the process is continuing rapidly. The tummy tuck operation has also contributed to the fact that a large number of procedures raising all kinds of aesthetic concerns have become even more contemporary. The increasing prevalence of abdominoplasty procedures enables patients to conduct more research in every respect.
- Enabling abdominoplasty turkey procedures to be carried smoothly and rapidly requires that the scope of activity history within the process is done with expertise. The fact that more abdominoplasty surgeries are done in recent years has led to the widespread utilization of the science of aesthetic medicine and patients taking better care of themselves. The system also proves how important it is to be aware that the stages of rejuvenation are as important as being healthy.
- The careful coordination of each stage of the abdominoplasty procedure is more possible by the willingness and patience of patients to be included in the process. Abdominoplasty procedures are followed with interest; the conclusion of abdominoplalsty procedures without any problems is possible with expert technical care and the increased inclusion of clinics and hospitals in the system with expert awareness. Abdominoplasty is also a leading aesthetic tummy tuck operation preferred by women.
- The fact that abdominoplasty procedures are kept up-to-date and entered into the system more actively has succeeded in being a hope especially for pregnant women. Careful follow-up of the tummy tuck process and process phases has enabled the inclusion of the idea of eliminating stretch marks that have incurred during pregnancy as well as quickly eliminating the fat deposits that have accumulated after pregnancy.
- Many other applications and sessions such as planning dietary lists and activities fail to deliver results and therefore abdominoplasty emerges as the most effective and rapid solution to correct stretch marks in the abdominal area, sagging, fat accumulation and sagging after surgical interventions. The system continues its activities as an aesthetic operation to get rid of fat accumulation. It is possible for women to visit the clinics and hospitals and study the procedure and phases of abdominoplasty in all respects and therefore it is necessary that the abdominoplasty and activity system can be rapidly coordinated. Thus, doctor and technical support works can be facilitated without delay.
- Abdominoplasty processes are included in the restructuring process within the system. The process of abdominal tautening, which is referred to as a “total abdominoplasty” in medical science, takes about 3-3.5 hours. This time may take up to 4 hours if the patient has a large abdomen. The duration of surgery to correct minor sagging, looseness and recovery takes 1-1.5 hours.
- The patient can stand up and walk about with the help of a relative 3-4 hours after the procedure. One day later the patient can walk unaided and conclude the process in a controllable way. All patients and individuals who continue their operating regime within the abdominoplasty procedure and surgery process can be discharged from hospital in 1-2 days, after which they continue to tighten the abdominal area in a controlled manner with the help of a corset that is worn for 1 month.
- A tummy tuck is treated as an exemplary surgical intervention and practice that is carried out by an aesthetic operation unit, which is brought to life in professional hands and each stage of which is carried out under the control and supervision of patience and expertise. The patient can bathe 2-3 days after the operation and continue his/her normal life. It should never be forgotten that the process of abdominoplasty takes place gradually and that the process is carefully controllable and that each session takes place under technical support and expert supervision.
- It should never be forgotten to include abdominoplasty procedures rapidly into the process. In this process, the patient should take measures against sudden reflexes and reactions such as sneezing, coughing, and stay away from any kind of treatment session that is painful during the operation process. Any damage to the suturing and surgery area is one of the most serious consequences for the patient. The patient can return to work and adapt quickly to social life within 7-10 weeks after the abdominoplasty which has been concluded as the culmination of quality communication and the procedure session established between the doctor and the patient.
When can Pregnant Women have Tummy Tucks?
- When pregnant women can take part in abdominoplasty procedures, is one of the most important issues in this process. With their expert advice and technical knowledge and equipment, all surgical specialists are aware that it is healthier and more controllable for post natal women to have these surgical procedures one year after the end of pregnancy.
- It is one of the basic realities that the weight, abdominal stretch marks and sagging, fat accumulation formation phases that are gained until birth can be seen more clearly, faster and more controllably with the procedures and processes of newly updated medical science. Breastfeeding, weight loss, sagging level, abdominal fat storage features and many more areas of the patient are qualities that can be checked faster and more controllably. This feature enables informing the patient during the process and foresees the inclusion of the things to be done into the scope.
The abdominoplasty process is one of the most important surgical aesthetic specialties that are followed by everyone who is enthusiastic about many fashion categories such as models, artists, estheticians, fashion icons.